
This must be the conversation that is the basis of Fen Shui. That there should be no pockets of stale gloom or ideals that didn't come to pass. I had an idea of what this was all about and I certainly understood the freedom felt by letting go of clutter (not that things are uncluttered at this moment) but it certainly was unknown to me what it "feels" like to disturb such latent forces and remove them. I am constantly grumpy, I get sad and overwhelmed.
I forget to eat and yell at the dog and/or cat as they try to comfort me and seem to just be "in the way" at that immediate moment of angst. How can a box of miscellaneous personal care products from 3 locations put me into a tizzy? I have no idea, but it is just as heartbreaking as running into old photos from a deceased parent. I have those too but they are easier to look at than old hair gel.To get through this, I have found that I really need to go for a walk, or drive to the store, barn, or anywhere else to shake it off.
All in all, it is quantifiable in the large stack of things I have in the driveway and all the boxes I went through to get there including parts of the garage.
sometimes you just need to let go. LET GO and be happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment