I was talking to one of my oldest best friends and realized I was telling the blog more than I had told here. Time to use the blog to inform people and not keep it a secret any longer.
I have a personal aversion to doing diaries, due to the nature of humanity. If you say how you feel privately it will be most likely interpreted however the discoverer decides and that isn't always what is desirable. Mostly, I hate getting flack for feelings or thoughts that may have only lasted a day or an hour.
But this venture has so many interesting aspects that are hard to enumerate in a single sentence a few days later to a person who isn't really interested. So I am blogging and those who run into those things I have problem-solved or found better solutions than I, can commiserate and those that wonder what the heck we are up to, can see for themselves.
Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment