Earlier today I said I was going out to do some wood stacking chores and while chores did get completed my dump run was thwarted by waste management being closed for scale refurbishment.While I was there, I did take a quick snap of our excellent $100 purchase of a Coleman tent trailer. This was a major solution as to what could be done very quickly to provide us with propane and 12v power including some basic amenities like on-demand sink/shower, heater and general protection from the elements.
Still trying to figure the thing out but its in great condition for its age, has all the major parts intact and it is more solid than a tent for a short-term fix.
It is starting to get real folks. More packing was completed though I didn't get much moved to the Not In House category. Still need to dump tomorrow then more will be gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment