Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday's Spring Rains

Ola and good morning!

Today is June 13th and it is Monday, Monday, Monday! Oh so soggy and mild that I am loathe to leave the house as my list of To-Do piles up.

We have made another step towards our final independence only to run smack into a stumbling block that I am perfectly able to cope with - the tent trailer is leaking on the queen bed!  The trailer was hit by a deer at one point, decided to try and jump over the hitch, and some of the outside casing is missing due to this accident before our purchase. We were pretty sure it was going to leak but where exactly it leaks is still a mystery as we only saw the aftermath. It will dry out but it is now raining again. Probably needs to be fixed sooner than later.

Attempting to de-funk the seat cushions is now on my agenda. After some basic research it seems very do-able but it is cold and wet. So, I shall have to wait to get this done when the weather turns warm again.

Expecting to hear from the US Postal Service eventually about the incoming new baby peeps and I hope that we don't have a lot of poorly babies when they arrive.

I have made a list of Vlog topics I want to write/record. Mostly on topics I have unsuccessfully searched myself :)

Wishing you well where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment