Thursday, May 19, 2016

Coming back from the frustrated Lows

Today is only one day after mild melt-down and frustration, so you'd think that I'd still be all wired and wound up but I did the correct thing and left home to ride my horse.

To say she is a therapy animal wouldn't be an understatement. Getting out of the home or as I like to call it Object-Hell (a purgatory of stuff), I am dealing with. Conversing with another living being who only senses and communicates in a non-verbal way means I have to stretch myself, be sensitive to her needs and not so much in my own Self. I left the Barn with all my worries in the Port-a-potty and no resentment for going home to do dinner.

The basis of the problem was finding alternate paths as the main one may not be available i.e. move may not happen as planned so alternate #1 and #2 must evolve out of thin air. Now as things have progressed and my calm has now been sustained for a period of 24 hours we have word that the first plan will be put into action as soon as is reasonable.

Big sign and move along.




No comments:

Post a Comment