Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Back on Track after some Wobbling

Wednesday, July 6th is absolutely beautiful and I am skipping everything other than a short trip to put some things in storage and going straight to see my horse.

The last few days have been a true re-invigoration to our project after I had a whole afternoon of  purging some angst that was a source of tears and feeling overwhelmed. Thankfully, it resulted in both of us hacking and slashing a huge pile of long overdue paperwork that needed to be sorted and shredded. There is still lots of paperwork to be organized but it is less intimidating.

I was able to make contact with my Landlady and while she was sorry to see us go after so many years, she was happy for our recent marriage and us moving on to find our eventual permanent residence.

Sometimes you just need to look at things with an eye for the Reality; accept that  you aren't ready, that you need help, that your plans are affected by others so you can share the weight of the world to be happy.

That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment