Much of why I am starting this is to openly converse to myself, not necessarily to any others, but if some are interested that is okay too.
Hearing me is less important than me being able to type what I think as I do so. I'm sure that those who have an internal dialog and little experior expression can identify with my need to get it out before an inappropriate accident occurs.
Today, I am beginning some thoughts about why my partner and I are attempting to be self-sufficient, educational and honest with our ability to cope with the unexpected trials life sends our way. Today, we face our realizations of utter turmoil and letting go of the ideals that our upbring has reinforced for more generations. We are embarking on the work smart, not harder philosophy. Doing what we know and can learn that is easy and has long-term effects will imbue our lives with confidence and security that no $20K Visa or Mastercard ccan do.
We have come to realize money is no answer and we have decided to live that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment